The Island (formally The Palace Pool Club) is part of The Palace, Manila’s biggest destination. The Island Club is the country’s first day club and pool club. The club is similar to clubs like Marquee (Vegas) and Ushuaïa (Ibiza) with cabanas, daybeds, pools, and DJs spinning the hottest tunes.
The Island has no door charge (ie. free!) and no dress code! It’s the first “nightlife market” style in the country with a tropical paradise theme.
There are different mini bars and food stations that you can enjoy:
1. Coco Loco – Cocktails, Slushies, Simple drinks
2. Hops and Shots – Beer and Shots
3. Rum Jungle – An indoor tropical bar
4. The Pelican – A pop up bar that changes theme every 3 months
5. El Pirata Bottle Shop- Bottles, Mixers, & Snacks
6. Super Papaya – Cocktails Shots and Beer Slushies
7. Smoking Hut- Delicious BBQ Selections
8. Catch and Release – Raw Seafood Bar
9. The Big Kahuna – Burgers and Pizza
Tuesday-Thursday and Sunday: 6PM-3AM
The Island is located in the Palace at 9th Avenue, corner 36th Street, Uptown Bonifacio, The Fort
The Palace is a nightlife destination brought to you by the group that brought you some of Manila’s best clubs such as Embassy/Encore, Members Only, Manor, Privé, Republiq, Opus, 71 Gramercy, Universe, etc. It is located in Uptown Bonifacio (BGC/The Fort) between 9th avenue and 36th street.
The Palace has multiple clubs including a day club (The Pool Club), a nightclub (Valkyrie) and a luxurious lounge/club (Revel). In addition there are various bars and restaurants. Below are the most Palace’s clubs and restaurants. Click the link to go to the club’s individual page where you can find table layouts (floor plans), price lists, guest list info, VIP list info and photos of each club.