The Island (formally The Palace Pool Club) is part of The Palace, Manila’s biggest destination. The Island Club is the country’s first day club and pool club. The club is similar to clubs like Marquee (Vegas) and Ushuaïa (Ibiza) with cabanas, daybeds, pools, and DJs spinning the hottest tunes.
The Island has no door charge (ie. free!) and no dress code! It’s the first “nightlife market” style in the country with a tropical paradise theme.
There are different mini bars and food stations that you can enjoy:
1. Coco Loco – Cocktails, Slushies, Simple drinks
2. Hops and Shots – Beer and Shots
3. Rum Jungle – An indoor tropical bar
4. The Pelican – A pop up bar that changes theme every 3 months
5. El Pirata Bottle Shop- Bottles, Mixers, & Snacks
6. Super Papaya – Cocktails Shots and Beer Slushies
7. Smoking Hut- Delicious BBQ Selections
8. Catch and Release – Raw Seafood Bar
9. The Big Kahuna – Burgers and Pizza
Tuesday-Thursday and Sunday: 6PM-3AM
The Island is located in the Palace at 9th Avenue, corner 36th Street, Uptown Bonifacio, The Fort
day club, day club manila, palace pool club, palace pool club manila, pool club manila, the island, the island club, the island manila, the palace pool club